Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Almost... Mostly

I don't have a stopwatch. I don't have shoes with a sensor that tells me how far I've gone nor do I have an iPod to fill my head with motivational soundtracks. The only running attire I have is a pair of four year old trail shoes where rocks and dirt sneak in through the gaping holes near my big toe. 

I am by no means what you'd call a runner, but I love running.

I pay no heed to logging my runs according to distance nor time, rather by the things that I see and feel. 

This short animation is an astounding representation of what running is to me; a chance to explore and observe the surrounding environment that you wouldn't typically experience otherwise. 


Onwards from AKQA on Vimeo.


1 comment:

  1. I have been reading your blogs, really love all the photographs, beautiful work. I also really enjoy the connection you make between food and the outdoors. These posts make me want to come home. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete